<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just use more lotion [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
Man, I didn't know what to do with myself while this board was down!
Man, I didn't know what to do with myself while this board was down!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just use more lotion [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
Man, I didn't know what to do with myself while this board was down!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just use more lotion [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lotion does no good. No point beating a dead horse. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Guyver:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
Man, I didn't know what to do with myself while this board was down!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just use more lotion [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lotion does no good. No point beating a dead horse. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Take the blue pill! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Guyver:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
Man, I didn't know what to do with myself while this board was down!
...so very, very wrong in so very many ways...
Glad to know it wasn't just me.
Jason X sucks donkey balls. [img]mad.gif[/img]
yea!!!!
damn i thought it was just me!!
It was Jor. He found a way to simultaneously hack all of our machines at once. He's become rather like that Agent Smith fellow.
Bookmarks